Top 10 Kitchen Designs Of 2021
We love a good Kitchen at CP creative. It's the beating heart of a home and a place for interior designers to explore everything from home comforts to contemporary minimalism. Here are some of our favourites from the last year.
9. Deep olive green set against clean mid-century furniture. This kitchen is up to date and on trend whilst feeling homely and inviting.
8. Wow. A bold contemporary design complete with space age detailing and a fantastic shade of orange.
7. We love the way this sleek, modern design opens up to the garden. A killer spot for breakfast and the herringbone floor is a plus too!
6. Simple yet perfectly executed. Super clean detailing with a lush, minimal work surface all set against a refreshing turquoise. The glass pendant lights work very well in this space too.
5. Some killer details earn this beautiful kitchen the number 5 spot. We love the Arabic tiling, the drop sink and the subtle gold notes against the duck egg blue.
4. Classic design elements are given a modern makeover in this opulent space that really oozes class.
3. That lime green splashback and playful cloud-like shades elevate this beautifully contemporary space to new heights. If a modern art gallery had a kitchen we reckon it might look like this.
2. Another example of how a burst of colour in the splashback can transform a kitchen. The pink here works so well with the deep grey. Bonus points for the palm tree and the extraction fan hidden in the centre of the hobs!
1. And the top spot goes to this sumptuous forest green kitchen. The space has been used so well. The cabinets work perfectly with the mid-century sideboard and, most importantly, that herringbone tiling is fantastic!
We hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at some of our favourite kitchens we've found in London this year. Maybe it's given you some inspiration. Let us know your favourite in the comments below.
Written by Will Lockyear