Our Favourite Properties of 2021
It's that time of year when we can take a look back at all the amazing properties we've been lucky enough to photograph over the last 12 months. It's been a great year for CP Creative with new faces joining the team and new clients benefiting from our approach to interior photography. Here is a list of some of our favourites.
10. Kicking off our list is this great flat with tons of house plants and bold colours throughout. The owners have made this space feel like home.
9. Eccentric design features, groovy wallpapers and copious amounts of G-plan furniture secured this playful family home a spot in our top 10.
8. This lovely family home in Harringay was just brimming with character. Love had clearly been poured into every corner of the property.
7. Top tier interior design on display here with a sumptuous autumnal palette, lime wash paint and books the wrong way round!
6. Deftly straddling the line between beautiful and bonkers. Its hard not to enjoy the audacious interior design of this property.
5. This beautiful flat in Islington makes great use of the terrace with the light and airy bedrooms opening out to it and a beautiful muted colour palette throughout.
4. Nestled away behind an Italian restaurant in Chapel Market is this wonderful architectural project. The use of light, negative space and materials create a sense of tranquillity and balance. Fantastic design.
3. Amazingly the grade II listed building this flat is located in was once the family home of Sir David Attenborough. What a unique property.
2. Riverlight Quay holds some of the city's most sought after riverside real estate and this knockout penthouse suite was suitably impressive!
1. And the number one spot goes to a spectacular church conversion designed and owned by a renowned interior architect. Stunning.